Applause Productions & Entertainment
Whether you’re planning an awards banquet, end-of-the-year party, or other gathering for your business, hiring one of these pops of entertainment will ensure cutting-edge corporate celebrations to remember.
1. Innovative Lighting. With the addition of soft uplighting, pattern washes, intelligent lighting, themed lighting, full color digital gobo projection, full wall projection murals, or video mapping, your event will shine. Our audiovisual team creates a vision in light that breathes life, color, and creativity into your event. This technology can align with your theme, wedding or corporate event and utilizes the brilliance of 21st Century technology.
2. Out-of-this-World. Be ahead of your time with this exciting futuristic theme. This cosmic new offering includes any number of unique entertainers. To set the stage for the evening, allow your guests to be greeted by our lollipop aerialist or robot figures. Continue to be amazed during the evening with our bubble girl, LED glow dancers or other specialized offering to suit your specific needs. Adding this theme to your next party is guaranteed to make the event out of this world!
3. LED Drum-line. From the time a precision drum line enters the performance area, your guests will know that they are in for a treat! These talented musicians display technical artistry and strong commitment to excellence in all areas of performance. Hire this group of percussionists for your next corporate event or special occasion.
Applause Productions and Entertainment
You may still be recovering from the new year…but there is something big around the corner. February brings love, roses, and romance…and the opportunity to let the good times roll with a monster Mardi Gras party. Keep reading to find out how Mardi Gras parties are done right.
1. Variety is the spice: Just like a fine gumbo has a variety of tantalizing ingredients, so should your Mardi Gras party. This might include a sultry jazz trio, a vibrant theme show with colorful masks and costuming, or even a slight-of-hand magician or fire eater to bring out a true parade ambiance. You may not be in New Orleans, but your guests will still feel the heat.
2. Musical Tribute: Capture the true essence of New Orleans with a Mari Gras Theme Show highlighting sultry jazz, rhythm and blues, and up-beat excitement as the saints go marchin’ in. This fully-choreographed stage show includes a live band and the heart-pounding excitement of talented dancers, musicians, and vocalists. Add an interactive component to the experience and your entertainment gumbo is ready to serve.
3. Street Beat: Add to the true authenticity of your Mardi Gras experience by bringing traditional street performers into a grand finale parade. From a single saxophone playing in your French quarter, to cadence drum lines, stilt walkers and costumed greeters following a core of blues musicians, guests are certain to feel the energy and strut their stuff. Who knows? It can start “something”…and there just might be some colorful beads flying.
By Applause Productions
Everyone wants a party that grabs the attention of the audience and social media users. One of the best ways to ensure a memorable event is with top-notch entertainment. This is especially true with unique, creative, and spectacular acts. Here are some unusual entertainment ideas that create the wow factor.
1. LED-Lighted Performers: LED lighting has transitioned from a stage effect to a brilliant and attractive way to dress entertainers. Whether dancers, greeters, or even as party favors for your guests, a little bit of light brings something special to all aspects of entertainment. (Special Thanks to Fable Photography)
2. Drum Line: Thrill your guests with the heart-pounding sounds of a pulsating drum line. This musical delight is no longer limited to college football games or energizing morning kick-offs, it can provide just the right amount of spunk to any event or party. An added kick is the LED lights that appear on the drums.
3. Unique Cirque: Audiences have been delighted with the technical artistry of cirque performers for the past decade. When the beautiful movement is combined with 3-D shapes in a woven dance of tangible and intangible energy, the result is astounding. Through the interaction, the body becomes art. Be prepared for the unusual.